Ideal for shimp, bettas, discus, gouramis, killiefish, terras, arowana , angelfish, South American dwarf cichlids,
Corys,Plecos,some rasboras some cat-fishes and crustaceans.
Using 2 leaves per 50 L (13 gallons) of water is recommended but be prepared to adjust the dosage to suit your particular fish.
Some Betta keepers routinely use to 2 leaves per 15 L (4 gallons) of water in their everyday tanks. Betta breeders normally use
1 leaf per 20 L (5 gallons) of water in breeding tanks. In fry rearing tanks, using 1 leaf per 40 L (10 gallons) of water is recommended.
1. helps to inhibit bacteria to cause disease in fish .
2. helps to prevent parasites to come.
3. helps to reduce stress to the fish .
4. assists in wound healing Because it contains tannins that are jewels in wound healing .
5. to help accelerate the beautifully colored fish .
6. helps to adjust the PH of the water.
7. For many fish species it feels just like home. Leaves and leaf litter makes the environment more natural.
8. Very nice for fish and invertebrates to nibble on between meals.
10/20/50pcs * leaves （According to your choice）
Please note that thse are 100% natual leaves. There might be a slight breakage on the leaves during transportation, but it does not affect its function and usage. Hope you can understand.