Nylon Dog Muzzle for Small,Medium,Large Dogs Prevent from Biting,Barking and Chewing,
Please check the image in the product web page and product description part, which will teach you how to train dog to accept muzzle.
Because dogs are anxious about wearing muzzles at the beginning: try to take off muzzles or bite through muzzles.
NOTICE: Place your forefinger under the tape measure to ensure enough space for your dog to be comfortable. Your dog must be able
to pant and have free tongue movement. Notice: Not suitable for pit bull mix and all other dogs with a shorter snout.
MEASURMENT: Measure circumference of dog’ mouth and dog neck. Please check the second picture and choose suitable size .Please
double check before purchase.
HIGH QUALITY: Made of durable, high-quality nylon that can stand up to daily use and is comfortable to wear.
Large Size – Snout strap 7-11.8 in, Neck strap 6.3-14 in. Suitable for normal size Dobermann, Collie, Pit Bull and so on.
Please be aware of importance of training dog to accept to wear muzzle
1. Let him sniff the muzzle. Give a treat. Repeat a few times.
2. Touch his nose with the muzzle. Treat. Repeat until he indicates that the muzzle looks interesting in a good way.
3. Hold the muzzle with one hand and a treat with the other hand, so he needs to put his nose inside the muzzle to get the treat. Repeat until this step is no big deal.
4. Gently slip the muzzle onto his nose and give him a treat. Remove the muzzle immediately. Repeat a few times.
5. Put on the muzzle and fasten the buckle. Treat. Remove immediately. Repeat a few times.
6. Put on the muzzle, fasten it, and count slowly to five. Treat. Remove the muzzle.
7. Each time you put on the muzzle, gradually increase the time the muzzle is on. Hold his collar and give treats